Buying or selling a home, land or investment property is often one of the biggest financial transactions that you will make during your lifetime. Whelan Law has considerable expertise in this area, having acted for clients purchasing and selling commercial and residential properties over many years.
Whether you are purchasing your first home, selling your existing home, or acquiring or disposing of another property, we can advise you on the important issues to consider at every stage of the process.
How We Can Help
One of the biggest issues for buyers and sellers of property is knowing what is involved at each stage of the process. When you contact us, we will be happy to answer your queries and handle the transaction on your behalf. We can advise on:
- The cost of the transaction.
- Engaging an engineer to inspect the property.
- Discussing a time frame involved for the closing of the sale.
- Discussing the position with relation to the need for a bank loan and matters which arise in relation to this transaction.
- The payment of a deposit including a booking deposit.
Our focus is delivering a professional, efficient service so that you can achieve a satisfactory outcome to your transaction.