Our firm has been providing legal services in Cashel and the surrounding areas since 1939. In 2019, we rebranded as Whelan Law, having previously practised as Matthew MacNamara & Sons, Solicitors.
We are a forward-thinking firm with a strong emphasis on personal service and proactive case management. Our firm is led by John Whelan who qualified as a Solicitor in 1987 and has been our principal since 1990.
Whelan Law has particular expertise in:
- Medical Negligence *
- Misdiagnosis *
- Birth Injuries *
- Defective Medicines *
- Work place accidents *
- Fatal workplace accidents *
- Road Traffic Accidents *
- Road Traffic Accidents abroad and Personal Injuries Abroad *
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) *
- Wills and Probate
- Property Sales and Purchases
* In contentious business, a Solicitor may not calculate fees or charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.